Full course fee is payable at time of enrolment. Any other arrangements are at the discretion of administration.
Product is non-tangible therefore standard delivery conditions do not apply. Courses are delivered on the dates stated in the product description of the website. You will be notified by email and telephone if any changes occur.
Please note that our classes require a minimum number of at least 5 people booked to operate. In the unlikely event that this does not occur and the class is cancelled, a full refund will apply to all bookings with money paid!
School of Wine does not offer a refund for change of mind purchase, we recommend you refer to the transfer policy below.
You may transfer your enrollment to a subsequent course or class no less than 14 working days from the original commencement date. This must be requested in writing to info @ schoolofwine.com.au With less notice we will endeavour to find a place for you, however please note this will be at the discretion of administration.
Gift Voucher Recipients
For all events (even if your voucher has a specific event listed) your booking is not confirmed until you register via email to info @ schoolofwine.com.au We advise to book as early as possible.
Your booking will be confirmed via email. By making a booking you are agreeing to these terms and conditions
Any cancellations or transfer requests must be made at least 14 days prior to the event for priority rescheduling. With less notice we will endeavor to find a place for you, however please note this will be at the discretion of administration and dependent on unsold places in the event of your choice. We will email you when places are available in your class of choice.
Your voucher expires 6 months from purchase.
Your voucher can be used for the type of course or class specified on the voucher. It cannot be redeemed for cash.
Corporate and Private Hire
- Private, Corporate or Social Group bookings will require a deposit of 50% of the total cost to be paid to secure the booking.
- The remaining outstanding balance to be paid within one week after the event.
- Payments are to me made by direct deposit into our nominated bank account.
- In the event of a cancellation, the refund will be repaid in full if a minimum of 10 business days' notice is provide. Cancellations made with less than 10 business days' notice will forfeit the deposit.
All participants engaging with School of Wine
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- Persons causing a nuisance to other guests may be removed from the class and School of Wine will not be liable for any expense incurred by the guest should this occur.
- Drunken, disruptive and uncontrollable behaviour will not be tolerated at any time.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage or theft inflicted by you or any member of your group while taking part in the School of Wine classes
- No legal liability will be accepted in the unlikely event of any person suffering an injury or accident as a participant of any event conducted by School of Wine or any other operators on our behalf.
The School of Wine makes every effort to ensure that course information supplied is correct at all times. We reserve the right to change course schedules, locations, fees and tutors when necessary. All attempts will be made to notify enrolled students of changes.
All bookings, reservations and participants of any type of class operated by School of Wine acknowledge that they have fully read and understood these Terms and Conditions prior to making a booking or reservation and that they are fully acceptable and binding and form our agreement to accept you for inclusion in any event.